Saturday, February 21, 2009

By the 10 Mar 08

By the 10 Mar 08, after eight trading days the stock is down to closed
at $50.52, the option premium has increased to $10.30 giving me a
profit of $3.80, a 58% returns.

Looking at the chart the MACD histogram is now at negative territory
indicating a possible longer term bearish trend but William %R is at
the bottom signaling me to get out.

Here comes the greed and the fear factor, greedy to want more profits
and at the same time fear of losing out the profits if the stock turns
around. In order not to be effected by this emotion a trailing stop of
$0.40 was set. This means that if the stock keeps on falling the profits
will be maximized and on the other hand if the stock reverses back up
then it would trigger the trailing stop to exit the position.




Setting my trades on automated mode gives me plenty of time to blog
() while I trade and I don’t have to
stare at the charts for opportunity.

No comments: